Readers be advised that spoilers are included in the book recaps posted on this blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

About This Blog

Many of the books I read are part of a series. Often, it can be months and months before the next book in the series becomes available. By that time, I have already read so many other books that it's sometimes difficult to remember details or where the story left off. I'm using this blog to record recaps of the books I have read. This will allow me to re-familiarize myself with the story and characters when I get to the next book in the series.

This is not intended to be a book review site but simply a personal journal for me to refer back to as needed. These recaps are written in a way that makes sense to me and will help me recall the story. Readers should be aware that spoilers will be included in the recaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment